BRIGHTEN YOUR SMILE WITH TEETH WHITENING
Natural aging, the use of tobacco, and consuming deeply pigmented foods and beverages may all contribute to the discoloration of your teeth. Most patients will experience some dental yellowing or darkening during their lives, as it is typically a natural form of wear and tear that occurs as you become older. Fortunately, we offer teeth whitening options to brighten and whiten your smile for a revitalized, more youthful appearance.
Our Teeth Whitening Treatments
We offer two types of teeth whitening cosmetic treatments to suit your personal preferences and scheduling needs, including:
- In-office whitening: You will visit our office for treatment that will require approximately one hour of your time. A member of our team will administer the whitening treatment after taking measures to protect your gums and soft tissues. We will apply a bleaching gel to your teeth and may use a special light to activate the gel for expedited, dramatic results.
- At-home whitening: You will take custom-fitted trays and bleaching gel with you from our practice, so you may administer your whitening treatment in the comfort of your own home. With once-daily wear for approximately two weeks, the treatment course will offer stunning results for a whiter, brighter smile.
Our professional teeth whitening addresses discolored natural teeth; our systems are not formulated to work on restorations, such as dental crowns or dental bridges. For patients with intrinsic (deep) staining or severe isolated stains, we may suggest porcelain veneers as an effective alternative solution.
Teeth Whitening Benefits
Choosing to improve your smile with teeth whitening may result in the following advantages:
- Results include dramatically whiter teeth
- Your smile will reflect a natural-looking glow
- You may achieve a more youthful overall appearance
- Professional whitening systems are formulated to protect your teeth against sensitivity, while offering powerful stain lifting
Schedule Your Next Dental Appointment:
Dr. McElravy and the team at Spring Pearl Dental practices patient-centered dental care, providing a compassionate, empathetic approach and a comprehensive selection of services. To learn more about all that we offer, to schedule your next dental checkup and cleaning, or for a same-day emergency appointment, contact us today at (281) 651-2782. Located in Tomball, TX, we proudly welcome patients from Spring, the Woodlands, Houston, Pinehurst, and all surrounding communities.